Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lets try smoke!

Even though my first wire change is in 5 days, I went in in today to have my top 6 ligs changed, again. Not sure what I ate, but they turned nasty yellow! In addition, when I was cleaning my teeth last time, I was able to easily pop on and off two of the ligs. So this time I'm trying the smoke color hoping they wont stain as fast. If these stain like the clear ones, I'm just going to get the metal ties. When they turn that nasty yellow, they make my teeth look yellow. Gorse!

Smoke colored ligs

2 days ago the wire on my bottom left tooth came out, AGAIN! When I called, they said not to worry since my wire would be changed in a week. When going in today, they just clipped the wire super short. Feels so strange not having a wire there! Looking forward to being able to floss in-between there!


1 comment:

  1. You can hardly see the powerchain at all. I just got two new ones (one on top and one on bottom) but they used silver. It's a nice colour because it's not very noticeable. Your teeth are starting to look very good!

    ReplyDelete