Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blue with the Blues

Yesterday I could no longer handle the pain of having the wire ties on my lower teeth rubbing up against my inner lip. I went in to have the elastic bands put on my teeth, and I went with blue!
 

On the unfortunate side, I had the same girl as the previous day, Ashley. She is not gentle at all! I don't know how she expects some one to hold perfectly still when they are in so much pain. I think next time I go in, I'm going to have to call the day before to make sure she's not the one doing my adjustment. I think she forgets that I'm a person, with nerve endings!


And one positive, while there she had to clip the archwire because that awful tooth had already moved. And today, it's moved some more! If you look closely at the tooth with the blue on top, you can see the archwire poking out of the bracket. My teeth really do hurt. Every tooth that has a metal tie hurts like heck! Especially the upper left, behind my canine, the first premolar.

No comments:

Post a Comment