Saturday, May 18, 2013

Little Ducks All in a Row


Everything is finally starting to line up on to bottom like little ducks in a row. It's not a straight row, as the teeth are currently lined up at an angle, but it's still a row!











Unfortunately, from the front view, they look awful! But I'm surprised at how much change there as been in the last week.





My upper and lower canines on the left side (right side on the picture) are also hitting each other now. This makes chewing a bit difficult, but that at least tells me that the lower canine is finally being moved inward where it belongs. I'm hoping that little guy gets moving fast and is in a better place by time I get my next wire in 3 weeks.



And lastly my current smile. Looks much better then week one! I'm starting to get a broader smile that is not so narrow like I wanted.


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, really outstanding blog. Your blog information is really helpful to me. Braces

    ReplyDelete