Sunday, May 19, 2013

3 Month Comparison! How Far We've come!

I am quite pleased with the changes in the last 3  months. My 2 front teeth are  uncrossed and my smile is much more broad! My upper canines have also moved forward, along with the other teeth behind them. It looks much better having that front wire straight across my teeth rather then the wavy pattern it had before!
May 18, 2013 3 Months
Feb 18, 2013 Day 1

My oh my has the bottom changed! A spring was used to allow room for that tooth on the right to come forward and join the rest of the little guys, which was quite painful! They are all in a row now, not a straight row, but still a row. I think the hard work will be for that canine to come inward so it's not on the outside when I close my mouth. Progress is being made. When I bite down my upper and that lower canine constantly hit each other. So much change has happen in the last 10 days, that I have no doubt this little guy will be closer to where he should be by my next appointment in 3 weeks.
May 18, 2013 3 months
Feb 17, 2013 Day before braces

2 comments: