Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 4 - Feeling Better

When I woke up today, I was not in much pain. I think yesterday was the worst. I took 2 Vicodin about an hour before bed because the pain was so bad. I wanted to have them taken off, but knew that it would get better in time, and it did! I'm still sore today, but only about 1/2 of what it was like yesterday. I have not taken any pain killers at all today, but might tonight since that when the pain is worse. I've been watching some youtube videos about braces and most of the people are young teens. I really wish that I got mine on when I was younger, that way I could have school colored ligatures. I think it would make me look too young if I did that now. I already look like a teenager. I'm really looking forward to getting these off! A positive thing I have noticed, well I think it's positive, is the small space between my 2 front teeth. See that little black dot? That's not food it's space! However, I have not noticed much change on the bottom at all.

 

I'm not sure why I didn't mention this before, but I also have these horrible blue things on my black molars called bite blocks. They make it so I can't close my mouth all the way, so I don't bite off my lower brackets. They are awful! They hurt so bad; chewing is not an option at this point. I'm going to have them for 6 months! They said that after some time they wear down a little and you don't notice, but I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. They also make my back molars hurt!


No comments:

Post a Comment