Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 3, OUCH!

Today is day 3 and it hasn't gotten any better. The pain has gotten worse. I had a can of soup, that I put in a blender for lunch today, but it wasn't enough to get me through my workout. I decided to try and go for a jog after my sociology test since the gym was there anyway, but after a few minutes I got really dizzy and almost fell, so ended up only doing a 30 minute walk at 3.5 mph at an incline. Each morning when I wake up I forget that I have braces and it hits me like a tun of bricks. This pain is awful and I haven't slept for more then a few hours at a time. Tonight I'm going to take something to make me sleep, so just maybe I can sleep through the night. Good news though, I can already see a change in my teeth. My 2 front teeth have already started to move!


No comments:

Post a Comment