Monday, July 29, 2013

So Fresh and So Clean Clean

First cleaning with braces, what a trip! Having braces during a cleaning is one thing, but having a figure 8 span all the way across your uppers is not fun. My poor hygienist. She did the best she could, but it was difficult! Water sprayed everywhere and my gums are a little sensitive in some places. But no cavities and she said my teeth look really clean and well taken care of!!!

I'm really not liking the way my braces look right now. Waaaay too much metal showing. What's the point of paying extra for ceramics if I'm going to end up having so much metal in my mouth? I left a message with my orthodontist to see if I could get power chains on top to help hide some of the metal. Hope they say yes! I don't want to look like this for 8 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment